Monday, March 17, 2014

Fun weekend

Evelyn met her Michigan grandparents this weekend.  We had a really nice visit and great weather until Sunday.  Which is kind of frustrating because it is the second time Pat and Paul have had trouble getting home from Virginia.


Napping with Grandpa


Enjoying some sun with Grandma


Snug as a bug


Evelyn started daycare today, but because of the bad weather, my supervisor called at 7:30 to tell me wait till this afternoon to drive in.  Which is nice in some ways - I got sort of a "dry run" getting Nate and Evelyn out the door before getting ready for work myself.  It will also be nice to have a half day as my first day back.  It is strange though to be home by myself without her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss her sooo much! She really looks like Nathan in that last picture.

: )