Too many end of the year projects, too many days left to teach, not enough time if my internship falls through.
Health and Kinesiology 5K this weekend. I'm excited, but also suffering from a slight inferiority complex. I got a bunch of my students to sign up, (the $ goes to a good cause and oh yeah, I'm giving them extra credit) so I want to run well (aka fast).
Elisa's bridal shower this weekend. Currently that is my focus - see my family, see my friends, and forget about school (if only for a day).


Health and Kinesiology 5K this weekend. I'm excited, but also suffering from a slight inferiority complex. I got a bunch of my students to sign up, (the $ goes to a good cause and oh yeah, I'm giving them extra credit) so I want to run well (aka fast).
Elisa's bridal shower this weekend. Currently that is my focus - see my family, see my friends, and forget about school (if only for a day).
Our Family


Comments