This week was pretty crazy. I ate out for at least one meal every single day. Yikes!
Monday - Meredith treated me and Nate to dinner at the cafe/grill in her dorm
Tuesday - we went to Applebee's because 15% of your meal went to support the Lafayette HeartWalk
Wednesday - lunch at Arni's to celebrate Mindy's birthday at work
Thursday - in Chicago; breakfast at Blueberry Hill in La Grange and dinner at Subway at the Hinsdale Oasis
Friday - out to Mancino's for work just because and then we got together for pizza and a movie with friends for dinner


Thursday - in Chicago; breakfast at Blueberry Hill in La Grange and dinner at Subway at the Hinsdale Oasis
Friday - out to Mancino's for work just because and then we got together for pizza and a movie with friends for dinner
I had two days off from work this week. One for Labor Day. The other for my great-great aunt Irene's funeral. She was really more like a grandmother than an aunt. It's very strange losing someone who has been such an enduring fixture in your life. She was the kind of person you thought would be around forever. She would have been 87 in October.

And today was the HeartWalk. I volunteered at the survivor's table and then did the 3 mile walk with a current patient from rehab. Tomorrow I have to run 12 miles. It's a step-down week. The marathon is 9 weeks away.
Comments