I got a really nice compliment at work on Friday. I had to teach the education class that day. I generally only teach one class - Stress and Relaxation. I wasn't really feeling like teaching and before getting the classroom ready, I said a quick prayer that class would go well. Once in class, I figured we had everybody who was coming, but the wife of a patient said to wait because she thought another wife was coming. I was pretty sure she was mistaken because I had just asked this lady's husband if he was going to class and he said no. But just a few moments later, this woman walks in and says she wasn't planning on coming, but when she saw it was me teaching, she changed her mind. She told me I always have a smile on my face and really seem to enjoy my job, so she knew class would be good. What a confidence booster!
Compliments and songs by Michael Buble make me happy.
Compliments and songs by Michael Buble make me happy.
Comments