I just didn't have the energy to post anything this week. I don't have a lot of energy now either, but I thought I'd give a brief week-in-review.
Monday and Tuesday, Kate and my mom were here on their way home from Decatur. Meredith came over for dinner too.
Wednesday was just a really long day.
Thursday, I got an embarrassing number of cavities filled and it rained all day. I went to the dentist in my running clothes in an attempt to force myself to get out and run in the rain (which did work).
Friday, I fell asleep on the couch at 8:30 and Purdue lost.
Saturday was my first Saturday at the new hospital - kind of stressful. I got to listen to a cardiologist try to scare the sh** into a patient to get him to quit smoking - I don't think scare tactics work, but that's just me. Got home around 12:30 and ran 12 miles while Nate went on his bike ride.
C'est tout.
Comments