We got to spend the weekend with family in Michigan. We trailered up the sailboat since we decided not to bring it to Virginia.
Nate and I spent Saturday morning in Holland. Nate worked at JP's and I ran. We spent lots of time with Isaac but I didn't take any pictures!
On the way home our car broke down. But we got a tow and while we waited some nice people brought us ice water (Hoosier hospitality at its finest). It all worked out because we got to eat at the Whistle Stop in Monon, something we've wanted to do for the past 5 years.
Nate and I spent Saturday morning in Holland. Nate worked at JP's and I ran. We spent lots of time with Isaac but I didn't take any pictures!
On the way home our car broke down. But we got a tow and while we waited some nice people brought us ice water (Hoosier hospitality at its finest). It all worked out because we got to eat at the Whistle Stop in Monon, something we've wanted to do for the past 5 years.





Comments