Nate's been pretty busy since we moved to Virginia. In addition to working on that dissertation, he has been bug proofing the house and learning all he can about goat farming. Today he mowed the lawn and found a huge snake. He also found some time to relax and play his guitar. I swept like the whole house and then was going to clean some windows but we didn't have any windex. Oh well, they're not going anywhere.
An update on the garden or should I say mystery garden. We don't know what variety of tomato plants (they were volunteer plants from my cousin's garden) or pepper plants (we got them free from a store in Salem and forgot to ask) we planted. Just adds to the fun : )
An update on the garden or should I say mystery garden. We don't know what variety of tomato plants (they were volunteer plants from my cousin's garden) or pepper plants (we got them free from a store in Salem and forgot to ask) we planted. Just adds to the fun : )


Comments
: )