We hiked our second peak today since it was very close to our house and we typically have dinner with Ashley and Brandon on Thursday (a little tradition we started after Evelyn was born and they brought us dinner one Thursday night).
Peak #2 - Sawtooth Ridge
This hike is out along the part of the Appalachian Trail that runs behind our house. I did this hike once before with Meredith and Jeremy when they visited soon after Nate and I moved to Virginia.
Evelyn hiked with Nate this time and babbled the whole way back to the car. Best part of this hike was stopping at the Homeplace for dinner. Yum!
Peak #2 - Sawtooth Ridge
This hike is out along the part of the Appalachian Trail that runs behind our house. I did this hike once before with Meredith and Jeremy when they visited soon after Nate and I moved to Virginia.
Comments