Evelyn had her 12 month check up this morning. She has been grumpy since Friday with a a bad cold so it was nice to be able to see the doctor without making a sick appointment. After looking her over, the doctor thought she had more than just a cold but possibly bronchiolitis, an ear infection, and a sinus infection. Yikes, no wonder she has been so unhappy.
Evelyn weighed 18 lbs and 9 oz (29th percentile) and was 29 inches long (40th percentile). It kind of seems like her growth has slowed down, but the doctor didn't mention anything about it so I figure it's nothing to worry about.
I had a staff meeting today at 12:30 so after Evelyn's appointment we went to Target and got lunch at Panera to kill some time before we had to drive to the hospital.
The doctor asked if Evelyn was walking yet. No not on her own, I said, but she does walk on her knees. He didn't seem real impressed, but I think it is cute. I have a video but it is too big to post; I will try to take a shorter one.
Evelyn weighed 18 lbs and 9 oz (29th percentile) and was 29 inches long (40th percentile). It kind of seems like her growth has slowed down, but the doctor didn't mention anything about it so I figure it's nothing to worry about.
I had a staff meeting today at 12:30 so after Evelyn's appointment we went to Target and got lunch at Panera to kill some time before we had to drive to the hospital.
The doctor asked if Evelyn was walking yet. No not on her own, I said, but she does walk on her knees. He didn't seem real impressed, but I think it is cute. I have a video but it is too big to post; I will try to take a shorter one.
Comments