We took a weekend trip up to Michigan. It was a little chilly, but we were able to enjoy being outside and being on the lake. Friday night the sunset was beautiful.
Isaac and Evelyn helped pick up acorns and throw them in the lake all weekend long
Saturday Nate and I took Evelyn and Isaac on a paddle boat ride.
Isaac did a really job steering the boat around the lake while Evelyn enjoyed the view.
After nap time, we took a walk around the lake.
Posing for a picture post walk outside the cottage.
Before dinner we went for a pontoon boat ride, but it was cold and windy so we didn't stay out too long.
Aunt Amanda really wanted to do some face coloring with Evelyn and Evelyn was super into it, so it turned into whole body coloring.
I think Joshua enjoyed watching the silliness.
We didn't get a good cousins picture; no one wanted to cooperate. But we did manage a good picture with the parents. I think Evelyn had a fun weekend with her cousins; Nate and I had a great weekend.
Comments