This week has had some ups and downs. Nothing major. I'm trying to decide if I want to go back to work and it is a much harder decision than I realized.
Monday we did nothing. I don't remember if we left the house. Not leaving the house makes for a long day.
Tuesday was much better. Maryca and Bella came over in the morning and Aunt Sue and Uncle Lee visited on their way home from Florida in the afternoon. Nate did really good at his first time trial in Dayton. He took 4th out of 116 cyclists.
Wednesday we played outside - hooray for spring! I got to run after Evelyn went to bed and it was the first run where I felt normal, not like I was going to die. But I'm still very slow, so there's plenty of room for improvement.
Thursday we went to story time which is always fun because Evelyn enjoys it so much.
Today was Evelyn's first soccer lesson. It is held at a daycare but is open to the public. Evelyn was the only non-daycare child in her class so I was the only parent watching. I don't think Evelyn was overly distracted by my presence, but I think for future sessions, Jameson and I will wait outside gym and watch from the windows.
Monday we did nothing. I don't remember if we left the house. Not leaving the house makes for a long day.
Tuesday was much better. Maryca and Bella came over in the morning and Aunt Sue and Uncle Lee visited on their way home from Florida in the afternoon. Nate did really good at his first time trial in Dayton. He took 4th out of 116 cyclists.
Wednesday we played outside - hooray for spring! I got to run after Evelyn went to bed and it was the first run where I felt normal, not like I was going to die. But I'm still very slow, so there's plenty of room for improvement.
Thursday we went to story time which is always fun because Evelyn enjoys it so much.
Today was Evelyn's first soccer lesson. It is held at a daycare but is open to the public. Evelyn was the only non-daycare child in her class so I was the only parent watching. I don't think Evelyn was overly distracted by my presence, but I think for future sessions, Jameson and I will wait outside gym and watch from the windows.
Comments