It has been very cold this week; too cold several days to leave the house so we had to find some fun ways to pass the time (we also watched a lot of movies). Tuesday Jameson got to finger paint for the first time.
Evelyn had a blast. She could walk really well in her skates and could stand briefly on the ice without being held.
Wednesday we made apple cinnamon muffins. Thursday some friends came over to play.
Friday we braved the cold (because we hadn't left the house in two days) to do some shopping at the mall.
Today it was warm enough to actually be outside, so we went ice skating!
Really only Nate and Evelyn skated. Jameson and I watched.
Evelyn had a blast. She could walk really well in her skates and could stand briefly on the ice without being held.
I thought maybe she'd be afraid once she got moving, but Nate said she never once was scared.
If she could, I think Evelyn would have stayed out all night.
Comments
: )