Evelyn had her 3 year check up today. She did an awesome job letting the doctor and med student examine her. She weighed 33 lbs (73rd percentile) and was 38 inches tall (74th percentile). Jameson, although he got antsy toward the end, also behaved so we went to Panera for a treat when we were finished. (Check out Evelyn at Panera this time last year for her 2 year check up - what a difference a year makes!)
The temperature was in the high 50s again today and Evelyn really wanted to play outside and blow bubbles so I said why not. At first I thought Jameson and I would stay inside, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized he could play too; he can walk now. So we all played outside before dinner.
Jameson loved to chase the ball and pop any bubbles he could get his hands on.
Comments