Jameson is 23 months old. He is more and more interested in coloring and painting with Evelyn. He can count as high as 14. He still enjoys story time but still doesn't really participate. He can however repeat several of the songs and rhymes at home. He is really good at bugging his sister. He pushes her, pulls her hair, and takes her toys. With that said, they still can play very nice together. Jameson and I have volunteered at preschool enough times that now on school days Jameson asks to stay and help when we drop Evelyn off. He can't run quite as fast as Evelyn but he's catching up. When Evelyn goes in time out, he cries "no my Evelyn."
Evelyn had her first trip to the dentist today. She did great especially since I got my teeth cleaned at the same time so I wasn't with her for any of it. No cavities for either of us. After dinner we drove through the Fantasy of Lights.
Comments