I ventured out by myself this morning with all 5 kiddos. We walked to this small neighborhood park that we’ve actually never been to before. I scoped it out yesterday to make sure it would work. It’s a little sketchy, but overall seeemed acceptable. The best part is the park is a reasonable distance to ask two 4 year olds to walk. Jameson decided he wanted to walk too which was great and meant I didn’t have to wear Violet.
The park had 4 swings, 2 big kid and 2 baby, and 3 of these ride on things, one of which was a two-person one. And 1 slide. And a really nice green space if you wanted to kick a soccer ball or throw a football.
Everyone had a blast and we stayed for almost 2 hours. It was almost like the limited playground equipment meant they had to use their imagination more. Or it was a novel new place. Either way I’m glad we went.
Comments