Yesterday was a holiday for Nate, so we went to free skate at the ice rink in the afternoon.
I like this picture because it makes Evelyn look like she's going really fast, but truthfully she was kind of slow. Nate had her try out hockey skates instead of her figure skates so she didn't have the toe pick she's used to. She took a couple good falls, but overall seemed to adjust well.
Jameson did ok. He really only likes to skate with Nate probably because Nate is able to go faster than I am. He is starting to have moments where he gets it and can march/skate a short distance with you holding him.
The best part of free skate during the week is that the rink is basically empty.
After skating, we drove to Sweetwater music because Nate had a question about his guitar strings. Evelyn and Jameson played all the free arcade games.
And then we discovered this awesome two story slide. Even I couldn't resist a trip down.
Comments