Another 5K weekend. This was a super small race in a super small town southwest of Fort Wayne. The only reason we did it was my friend Tamber told me about it and it was cheap. Tamber runs it because it is only 5 minutes from her house. Evelyn and Jameson ran the 1 mile fun run. Last year Natalya won because she was the only kid. At least this year there was a little competition. Evelyn took 2nd and Jameson took 3rd.
Tamber and I ran the 5K. We had a good race and finished in 25:01. We basically finished together but the race organizers decided I was ahead of her, so I took second place female and she took third. A high schooler took first and she was way ahead of us. But there were only 8 other females in the whole race, so a very small race.
Comments