It was a weekend full of activities. Friday was the school block party. Nate had to play at church so I took the kids. I talked with a few other parents but mostly enjoyed reading a book while Evelyn and Jameson ran around with their friends.
This year the art teacher organized a Glow Show - glow in the dark art from every student. It was very cool.
Saturday morning was Jameson last spring soccer game. He has been playing with a few of the same kids for a couple seasons now and it’s been nice to watch them all improve.
After soccer it was straight to the library for Evelyn and Jameson’s spring piano recital.
Mother’s Day was another nice day. I went for a run in the morning and then we went fishing. No one caught anything. Everyone had a few nibbles, so there were fish out there.
Later in the afternoon we went for a bike ride and saw this turtle just off the path.
Comments