GOTR 5K was on Saturday and now the fall season is officially over. We had good weather and good turn out. No major issues but there’s always things we can learn from and improve upon. I didn’t take very many pictures because there’s a lot to do to get ready and then once people start showing up you’re just walking around making everyone has everything they need and everything is going according to plan. I didn’t think I was stressed out but I started to get a headache. Nate bought me a coffee and that kind of helped. I was dressed warm enough but I think when I got cold, I tensed up and then didn’t help either. First thing I did went I got home was take ibuprofen.
The theme was pajama party and lots of people did show up in their pjs which was fun. I wish me and Evelyn had taken a picture together. She came early with me to help set up and she was a huge help. As soon as we arrived at the park I thought of something I’d left at home and Nate and Jameson had to bring it to us. Jameson ran and finished third. Evelyn ran her own pace and looked good. GOTR got free drinks from Sparkling Ice so at the finish I was trying to take pictures to post on social media.
Comments