Evelyn was invited to go camping this weekend with her friend Daphne at Chain o Lakes. Every October, Daphne’s family goes to the campground with friends but usually there isn’t another girl Daphne’s age. Everyone else slept in the camper while the girls slept in a tent but according to Evelyn they weren’t cold. For trick or treating they were astronauts from the make believe ISFI (international space friends institution).
Jameson and I went to trunk or treat at school on Friday. It was a rushed trip because we still wanted to go to church. But we had to look at the literacy pumpkins. Jameson created Fone Bone from the Bone graphic novels.
Evelyn made honor roll for first quarter. They had a little breakfast Thursday morning. I couldn’t go but another mom shared the picture.
Jameson won the juggle contest for fall soccer. Nate took him out to dinner on Saturday to celebrate while I was out to dinner with Maryca.





Comments