I've become very bored with school lately. All my assignments are the same. Read this article, come prepared to talk about it in class. I'm so sick of the "introduction, methods, results, and discussion" format. I tried to complain to Nate, but he told me to stop talking or at least talk quieter. He is a little stressed. And now he is teasing me about talking too much. This all coming from the newest American Idol fan.
I took a personal day this afternoon. I just laid on the futon and slept and watched TV and I'm totally fine with that. I don't have class till 3:00 tomorrow, so I can work in the morning, assuming I don't get distracted by my morning talkshow line-up - Good Morning America, Rachel Ray, Martha Stewart, and Ellen.
So maybe I shouldn't tease Nate about watching American Idol.
I took a personal day this afternoon. I just laid on the futon and slept and watched TV and I'm totally fine with that. I don't have class till 3:00 tomorrow, so I can work in the morning, assuming I don't get distracted by my morning talkshow line-up - Good Morning America, Rachel Ray, Martha Stewart, and Ellen.
So maybe I shouldn't tease Nate about watching American Idol.
Comments