I love my brotform - my wicker basket that I can proof bread in. The only problem is every time I flip my bread out of the basket and onto a baking sheet, it deflates and looks more like a pancake than a nice boule. Thankfully, it usually still tastes good.
But if you don't succeed, try, try again.
I was in a hurry baking this, so I quick flipped it, scored it, and threw it in the oven. Later when I stole a peak, I was so surprised to see it had risen so nicely. Nate had requested an "extra sour" sourdough, so I made the Norwich More-Sourdough from the Wild Yeast blog.
But if you don't succeed, try, try again.
Success!
I was in a hurry baking this, so I quick flipped it, scored it, and threw it in the oven. Later when I stole a peak, I was so surprised to see it had risen so nicely. Nate had requested an "extra sour" sourdough, so I made the Norwich More-Sourdough from the Wild Yeast blog.
Comments
: )