Christmas ham! That is what I made for the intern Christmas dinner tonight, which we hosted. To be honest, I was not particularly happy about making a ham. I don't really like ham and I don't have a lot of experience cooking ham, but ham is what I made. And ham is what Nate and I will be eating from now until the new year and probably well into 2013. I bought the smallest ham (8.5#) that Kroger had and of course it didn't fit in the crockpot. So we did some ham-surgery and made a good half fit and probably half of the half is leftover. Anybody have any good recipes that call for ham?
But the star of the night was this herb focaccia bread. Apparently I have a reputation among the interns for baking good bread. They specifically asked Nate if I would make some for the dinner.
But the star of the night was this herb focaccia bread. Apparently I have a reputation among the interns for baking good bread. They specifically asked Nate if I would make some for the dinner.
Comments
; )
: )