Tiny had her babies yesterday. I got to help dry them off and warm them up. One baby is obviously stronger than the other, so I hope they both make it.
Baby goats are so incredibly adorable. Hopefully in the spring I will be able to get some better pictures when all the other goats have their babies.
We don't know what Cindy is waiting for - probably warmer weather. We woke to up to 3 inches of snow. I had to help push Nate up the driveway so he could get to work.
Baby goats are so incredibly adorable. Hopefully in the spring I will be able to get some better pictures when all the other goats have their babies.
We don't know what Cindy is waiting for - probably warmer weather. We woke to up to 3 inches of snow. I had to help push Nate up the driveway so he could get to work.
Comments