I told Nate that for his birthday we could either go out for dinner or I could make dinner for him. So Nate requested home-made chicken parmesan (my specialty). No vegetarian meal for the birthday boy. And you'd think I force the poor guy to eat only vegetables because part of his present from my Mimi was two Kroger coupons specifically designated for the purchase of meat : )
For dessert, since Nate's not a huge cake fan, I made a blackberry-peach crisp. We are stocking up on calories in case we have to dig ourselves out of a whole lot of snow later in the week. Plus Nate decided to share his cold with me, so I think we both deserve a little something sweet.
For dessert, since Nate's not a huge cake fan, I made a blackberry-peach crisp. We are stocking up on calories in case we have to dig ourselves out of a whole lot of snow later in the week. Plus Nate decided to share his cold with me, so I think we both deserve a little something sweet.
Comments