A totally unsolicited post but I am in love with my new running app - Zombies, Run. A friend from Indiana bought the app for me and after several calls to iTunes support, I finally got it on Tuesday and completed my first mission/run on Thursday. It was so fun and so hard!
Your job is to collect supplies and help rebuild Abel Township - a base struggling to survive the zombie apocalypse. The game's story plays through your headphones and you collect supplies as you run. When you're finished you distribute the supplies in order to strengthen the base. The best part? The zombie chases! At random points during your run, the zombies will start chasing you and you have to sprint to escape. If the zombies get too close, you "drop" some of your supplies to distract them. I was wore out when I was done, but I also ran one of my faster times since moving to Virginia (all those hills took some getting used to). If you want a fun, exciting way to jazz up your running, I definitely recommend this app.
Your job is to collect supplies and help rebuild Abel Township - a base struggling to survive the zombie apocalypse. The game's story plays through your headphones and you collect supplies as you run. When you're finished you distribute the supplies in order to strengthen the base. The best part? The zombie chases! At random points during your run, the zombies will start chasing you and you have to sprint to escape. If the zombies get too close, you "drop" some of your supplies to distract them. I was wore out when I was done, but I also ran one of my faster times since moving to Virginia (all those hills took some getting used to). If you want a fun, exciting way to jazz up your running, I definitely recommend this app.
Comments