Evelyn turned 19 months old yesterday. We had a play date with the mom and daughter we met at the park on Tuesday, this time to play on the splash pad. Evelyn seemed to have a really fun time.
Evelyn's new favorite word is help. Both when she needs help, like when she is trying to climb up on something (I think climbing is her new favorite activity) and when she wants to help you. So I have been trying really hard to create fun activities she can help with in addition to regular chores. For example sorting and organizing all her old baby clothes and planting flowers.
We went to Menards today and bought some mums. Evelyn helped pour the dirt into the planters and then water the flowers.
After dinner we went out for ice cream to celebrate Nate's first full real week of work and I'm 20 weeks. Halfway through till baby #2 comes!
Comments