We are starting to get in the Christmas spirit. Friday was the living nativity and then on Saturday we hung our Christmas lights.
On Sunday, Evelyn helped Nate set up her inflatable penguin.
Sunday morning we went to a paint with Santa event with Bella's family. I was impressed with how well Evelyn painted her cookie plate.
I kind of was expecting a mess of colors that would end up looking just brown, but she did a good job.
Santa went around table by table to say hi to the kids and Evelyn was super into him then, repeating "Santa" and "Ho Ho Ho."
But when it came time to actually have her picture taken with him, she wasn't feeling it. Thankfully, she wasn't too afraid that she wouldn't take a few pictures with me.
In all honestly, I think her favorite part was the donut holes.
After painting, we had lunch with Maryca and Steven and the girls ran around and played. We all took pretty big afternoon naps after such a busy morning.
On Sunday, Evelyn helped Nate set up her inflatable penguin.
It was hard to tell if she was more interested in hammering in the stakes or the penguin itself.
Sunday morning we went to a paint with Santa event with Bella's family. I was impressed with how well Evelyn painted her cookie plate.
I kind of was expecting a mess of colors that would end up looking just brown, but she did a good job.
Santa went around table by table to say hi to the kids and Evelyn was super into him then, repeating "Santa" and "Ho Ho Ho."
But when it came time to actually have her picture taken with him, she wasn't feeling it. Thankfully, she wasn't too afraid that she wouldn't take a few pictures with me.
In all honestly, I think her favorite part was the donut holes.
After painting, we had lunch with Maryca and Steven and the girls ran around and played. We all took pretty big afternoon naps after such a busy morning.
Comments