Skip to main content

Meredith and Jeremy's wedding

Meredith and Jeremy got married on Saturday!!!  Everything was beautiful and amazing.  I didn't take a lot of pictures; there simply wasn't many opportunities between being the matron of honor and chasing after Evelyn and Jameson.  But here are my favorites.

Evelyn at the rehearsal, practicing her role as flower girl.


Here we are hiding in the stairwell due to a tornado warning, the night before the wedding, but that's good luck right?  That's my uncle (not my dad) next to me.  He officiated the wedding.


The boys at the salon, watching all the girls get their hair done.


My wedding hairdo.  The curl didn't hold all that great, but I loved it.


Picture time!  Guess where Jameson is...


Meredith with Sarah, her friend from OT school, and Katherine.


Katie and Barb, Meredith's friends from Purdue.


The groomsmen.


The beautiful bride and groom.


First dance.


Daddy daughter dance


Dancing with Grandpa


Mimi and Grandpa at the reception.


Nate and Evelyn at the kid's table.


Evelyn dancing.  We literally had to carry her off the dance floor when it was time for us to leave.


It was a beautiful wedding and everything went off without a hitch.  It was a little challenging with Evelyn and Jameson, but they really did an awesome job all weekend.  Evelyn was the cutest flower girl ever and walked down the aisle like a pro.  I was so honored to be the matron of honor and thankful to witness my sister marry the love of her life.


Finally, an adorable picture of Jameson and Grandpa at our hotel this morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

City champs

 Cross country season is officially over. Last night was city finals and Blackhawk girls finished first. We took 1st, 3rd, 5th, 8th and 10th place. Evelyn ran 14:56, so about 10 seconds off her PR.  She was 32nd overall out of 64 girls.  Her place counted for her team which she was happy about. The boys did good too and finished in second place overall. 

Last weekend

 Last weekend was a busy one. I had the Fort4Fitness, Evelyn had a cross country invitational in Huntington and Jameson had two soccer games in Middlebury. All on Saturday! Friday I spent all afternoon at the F4F expo. The weather was lovely so that was nice. When it was busy, the time passed quickly. When it was slow, there were still enough people that I wasn’t totally bored.  Evelyn had a great run and PR’ed with at time of 14:40.  It was an early morning for them as she had to be at the meet by 8:40. But that was better for us since Jameson’s games were into the afternoon.  I had a decent half marathon. I ran 2:10:30 which is slower than I’d like but I’ve also been dealing with a nagging right knee problem. So I honestly was thankful I could run and run the race without much discomfort.  I was fast enough to get home, shower and eat lunch before we left for soccer. Jameson’s team won the first game 0-1 and tied the second 1-1. He scored both the goals. ...

Futsal

 It’s futsal season. Jameson had his first game tonight. It’s all just intra club fun meant to help the players develop and practice over the winter. Parents only have to help during games with subbing but we also got Evelyn to help run the scoreboard.