Skip to main content

Happy Birthday

Jameson turned 1 year old today!  Evelyn picked out cinnamon rolls for Jameson's special breakfast and she of course helped blow out his candle.


Jameson also had his 12 month check up this morning.  He weighed 22 lbs 13 oz (74th percentile) and was 31 inches long (89th percentile).  Jameson is always so well behaved during the appointments that the doctor can let his med students exam him too.  And today Jameson didn't flinch or cry for either of his vaccines.  


After the doctor's office we went straight to church for Bible study.  Once we finally got home, Jameson was so tired, I just put him right down for nap.


Jameson has definitely started walking; he can take about 5-10 steps before he looses his balance.  He has yet to stand up on his own.


He has about 4 words - mama, dada, no, uh oh, and night night.  He can sign more, please, no, and bath.  He is still a good eater.  Favorite foods probably are yogurt, cheese, cheerios, and avocado.  Sleeping is just ok.  He usually wakes up once but sometimes it's hard to get him back to sleep.  We just bought a radio for his room hoping that some noise will help.


Jameson is always on the move.  The walker is still his favorite toy, but I think I've caught him watching Evelyn and then trying to imitate what she does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

City champs

 Cross country season is officially over. Last night was city finals and Blackhawk girls finished first. We took 1st, 3rd, 5th, 8th and 10th place. Evelyn ran 14:56, so about 10 seconds off her PR.  She was 32nd overall out of 64 girls.  Her place counted for her team which she was happy about. The boys did good too and finished in second place overall. 

Last weekend

 Last weekend was a busy one. I had the Fort4Fitness, Evelyn had a cross country invitational in Huntington and Jameson had two soccer games in Middlebury. All on Saturday! Friday I spent all afternoon at the F4F expo. The weather was lovely so that was nice. When it was busy, the time passed quickly. When it was slow, there were still enough people that I wasn’t totally bored.  Evelyn had a great run and PR’ed with at time of 14:40.  It was an early morning for them as she had to be at the meet by 8:40. But that was better for us since Jameson’s games were into the afternoon.  I had a decent half marathon. I ran 2:10:30 which is slower than I’d like but I’ve also been dealing with a nagging right knee problem. So I honestly was thankful I could run and run the race without much discomfort.  I was fast enough to get home, shower and eat lunch before we left for soccer. Jameson’s team won the first game 0-1 and tied the second 1-1. He scored both the goals. ...

Futsal

 It’s futsal season. Jameson had his first game tonight. It’s all just intra club fun meant to help the players develop and practice over the winter. Parents only have to help during games with subbing but we also got Evelyn to help run the scoreboard.