My parents came in for the weekend for Evelyn's ballet recital but also so Nate and I could go on a date Friday night. I surprised Nate with two tickets to see the Fort Wayne Philharmonic perform Handel's Messiah. It was a wonderful performance. We went out for dinner beforehand and then went to the concert. I never really listened to the Messiah until I married Nate but it's one of his favorites to play at Christmas time.
Today was Evelyn's ballet recital. I think overall she has improved compared to last season in that she does better with knowing the different ballet positions and what to do with her arms. Her whole class did a great job with their recital piece.
Evelyn's ballet 1 class. There was a total of 7; one was still changing out of her jazz costume and the other girl had stage fright and never ended up performing. It was also nice to have a boy in the class.
Comments