Thursday was another rainy day. Jameson’s preschool zoom chat went much better than last week. His last day of “school” is next week. We FaceTimed with Harper, Willow, Violet, and Sarah. It sounded like they were all doing pretty good. Evelyn did a zoom scavenger hunt with her class. Her favorite thing of the week was when on Wednesday I let them watch extra TV because I was feeling lazy. It was true and pretty funny; I laughed. Mrs Ulsh said we are all allowed lazy days.
Since I have zoom Bible study Friday mornings we don’t usually do much school. After Bible study ended, we picked up lunch at school. Evelyn and Jameson were thrilled to get Doritos today. I was just so tired after Bible study, something about a 2 hour zoom chat just drains me. Evelyn and Jameson played and I napped in the recliner. We did finally go outside to enjoy the nice weather. Children’s ministry at church is doing a video and Evelyn and Jameson got the lyrics “I am.”
Comments