It was a day for working outside. I went to Menards which was very busy and bought some plants. We have a small vegetable and herb garden going in our front yard. We have green beans and snow peas growing along with container lettuce. Today we planted basil and mint.
We had a flower bed that was in need of some TLC. It’s in a spot that you don’t really notice, you can’t see it from inside or even from the deck so we didn’t want to spend a lot of money on plants. But it also doesn’t get much sun, so just trying to grow grass probably wouldn’t work. I bought two hostas and some coleus plants to try.
We had a flower bed that was in need of some TLC. It’s in a spot that you don’t really notice, you can’t see it from inside or even from the deck so we didn’t want to spend a lot of money on plants. But it also doesn’t get much sun, so just trying to grow grass probably wouldn’t work. I bought two hostas and some coleus plants to try.
Comments