It is very cold and windy here today. So I chose not to run (I was also afraid the Ford wouldn't make it up the driveway). I worked out inside instead but not to any of my new DVDs because thanks to Bob Harper, and consequently Pat and Paul, I am still kind of sore from my Christmas morning workout.
I did use another Christmas gift today however - baguette pans. I'm happy with how my bread turned out and since it didn't take as long as I thought (and the snow was starting to melt) I went to the store. So now we have fresh bread and groceries. Hooray!
I did use another Christmas gift today however - baguette pans. I'm happy with how my bread turned out and since it didn't take as long as I thought (and the snow was starting to melt) I went to the store. So now we have fresh bread and groceries. Hooray!

Comments
http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/June-2011/Seven-Signs-a-Baguette-Is-Really-Artisanal/
: )