One pot pasta e fagioli from The Kitchn
I didn't use bacon (even though we did have some), celery (because I don't really like it), or dried beans (because they take too much extra time). Instead, I sauteed my onions with a couple carrots and then added 2 cans of drained and rinsed canned cannelloni beans. Finally, I added 4 cups of chicken stock and 4 cups of plain water with a whole box of pasta in the hopes of creating more of a stew instead of a soup and it worked pretty good. There's some prep involved, but overall this is a simple yet very filling meal.
I didn't use bacon (even though we did have some), celery (because I don't really like it), or dried beans (because they take too much extra time). Instead, I sauteed my onions with a couple carrots and then added 2 cans of drained and rinsed canned cannelloni beans. Finally, I added 4 cups of chicken stock and 4 cups of plain water with a whole box of pasta in the hopes of creating more of a stew instead of a soup and it worked pretty good. There's some prep involved, but overall this is a simple yet very filling meal.
Comments
: )