Evelyn is 10 months old as of yesterday. We did our photo shoot first thing this morning because honestly I have started to dread taking these pictures. The child can't/wont stay still and is usually too interested in some other something to bother looking at the camera. Oh well - I think I managed to get a couple good ones.
Evelyn has gotten very good at pulling up and has started cruising along the furniture.
Favorite foods include puffs, cheerios, yogurt, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, and pears. Maybe carrots too but I think that is just because she has a hard time telling them apart from sweet potatoes. Green vegetables are the worst, but we keep trying.
Sleeping is still just one day at a time. Naps in her crib (when at home) are practically nonexistent. But she does go to bed between 6:30 and 7:00 so that gives me a few hours before I go to bed to get stuff done. Sleeping through the night is still the exception rather than the norm, but it seems to be becoming a more frequent occurrence.
(At one point, I just gave up.)
Comments