We left our shoes out last night for Sinterklaas to fill them with treats or as it turned out $5 bills. (I learned that the Dutch celebrate St. Nick's Day on December 5th instead of the 6th). Maybe a new tradition for our family?
We also got pies today because I a) worked in rehab in Roanoke instead of Radford and was so close to the pie shop I could not say no and b) I have a cold (so does Evelyn, but she didn't get any pie). Pie makes everything better.
Evelyn tried to get me to stay in bed today. It almost worked.
We also got pies today because I a) worked in rehab in Roanoke instead of Radford and was so close to the pie shop I could not say no and b) I have a cold (so does Evelyn, but she didn't get any pie). Pie makes everything better.
Evelyn tried to get me to stay in bed today. It almost worked.
Comments
: )