Jameson started swim lessons this week. He is doing really well. He can front crawl without the instructor’s help for a few strokes with his face completely in the water and he is swimming underwater to retrieve dive sticks. It makes me a little sad to think about how much Evelyn might be doing if she was able to swim too.
My parents visited for the week too. On Wednesday we went blackberry picking. So many blackberries! My dad made a crisp with them.
My dad also set up our screen tent on the deck over the table.
Before swimming on Thursday I found a raccoon in our garbage can. Thankfully my dad got him out. Evelyn named it Trashy.
In the afternoon we went to DeBrand for the chocolate factory tour. I think we got more samples this time than our first visit. And we came home with chocolates too.
Then Oma and Jameson got haircuts.
Today Grandpa and Evelyn made meringues while Jameson and I were at swimming. After Oma and Grandpa left, we ran some errands and bought all our school supplies.
Comments