Jameson is 7! It was a somewhat crazy day. Evelyn did not feel well starting last night so she stayed home from school. Jameson asked for bagels for breakfast as nice change from his usual coffee cake.
We were only able to open a few presents in the morning since Nate needed to be in Marion. Jameson understood and wasn’t upset that he would have to wait till after church to open the rest.
Evelyn got Jameson a new football plus a Lego set and some football trading cards. Nate found him some GI Joe army men.
When the ibuprofen was working, Evelyn had fun with the figurines too.
Jameson asked for pizza for dinner so we tried carry out from new restaurant and it was really good. Nate came home and I left for church since I was in the nursery. Finally, I got home and while on zoom with my family Jameson opened his presents.
His last request - a chocolate Texas sheet cake. I got Mimi’s recipe, which was Granny Heinz’s recipe, and it turned out delicious. Super chocolatey, goes great with a big glass of milk.
Comments