It was a snow day. We got around 6 inches. We started e learning at 10 and then went outside at 11 to shovel and play in the snow.
Then it was lunchtime and more school work.
I needed to shovel again before Nate came home and the neighbor kids were outside so Evelyn and Jameson played outside again. Nate suggested sledding when he came home and as much as I love sledding I was not confident it was a good idea. All our snow stuff was wet, we hadn’t eaten dinner, and Jameson still had homework to finish. But Evelyn and Jameson really wanted to go so we did. Of course it was lots of fun. They both found friends from school. Evelyn’s friend had never been sledding before and didn’t have a sled but Evelyn was so willing to share. All in all, it was a good idea because tomorrow is another snow day.
Comments