So far, it has been a good week. Nate has been in HR training everyday but today is his last day. Tuesday I had a prenatal visit. I liked my new doctor and he said the baby's heart beat sounded strong. The ultrasound is next Tuesday.
Today Evelyn and I checked out the library and went to story time. They have a nice children's section with lots of different toys.
Today Evelyn and I checked out the library and went to story time. They have a nice children's section with lots of different toys.
This story time is geared toward 18-36 month olds so lots of songs and movement in addition to the story. Evelyn seemed to catch on quick to most of the activities.
After story time is over, you can stay and color or play with the musical instruments. I was also able to get a library card despite having an out-of-state drivers license and no proof of a local address so we came home with a few new books.
Comments