My birthday was Friday. It was really just a normal day which was fine. I ran in the morning with Evelyn and Jameson. Afterward, we went to the splash pad and then church in evening. We also got ice cream after church. Yum!
Saturday was Meredith's bachelorette party. Jameson and I drove to Katherine's apartment in Chicago and left Nate and Evelyn at home.
Meredith didn't know what Kate and I planned for her party. Everyone managed to keep Whirlyball a surprise and Meredith was very excited when she found out.
Whirlyball is like a lacrosse - bumper cars combo. You get the court for an hour and play 10 minute games. All of Meredith's bridesmaids plus an extra friend from Purdue were able to come to the party.
It was a blast. We played 3-on-4 and changed up the teams every round. Best part I think was when the sisters team won our game.
Jameson stayed back at the apartment with Oma and Grandpa. I think he had a blast too.
After whirlyball, we came back to Katherine's apartment and just relaxed. There was drinks, dessert, and games. Of course Meredith won Ticket to Ride.
Nate and Evelyn had lots of fun this weekend too. They tested out the bike trailer and of course, Nate had to make sure Evelyn was decked out in proper Fort Wayne Outfitters attire.
Comments