Last day of school for Jameson!
He has mentioned several times how much he will miss school and Miss Stephanie. When we left the parking lot I said wave goodbye to school and he got all teary which made me sad and teary. Central Christian School was a good place for Evelyn and Jameson. Thankfully, Miss Stephanie attends Friday night church just like us, so Jameson will still see her often.
At drop off Miss Stephanie told me about the talent show at 1:00 and that the preK class was in it. That was news to me, but I had planned on running and had not showered yet, so I said well take a video for me. But then I called Nate and he helped me decided to go. It wasn’t too hard to convince me; I wasn’t looking forward to running in 80 degree weather. Also, there hasn’t been a lot I have been able to help with or participate in with Jameson’s classes. Part of that is how Miss Stephanie runs her classes which I don’t disagree with, it’s just different compared to Evelyn’s preschool and preK teachers. Part of that was covid too with the schools limiting volunteer opportunities. I’m glad I went. The preK kids were cute and the other students did a great job too.
After school we went to the zoo. I let Jameson pick the ride and he choose the sky safari which is my least favorite but they love it because I never let them on it.
Comments